Who is MT Consulting? Fast Facts
MT Consulting is a full-service mergers & acquisitions firm and business broker specializing in the sale of privately held healthcare practices and business services companies with annual revenue over $3 million.
As deal specialists, we advise business owners on growth opportunities and profile & represent our clients to qualified buyers. With significant business experience and negotiating expertise, MT Consulting professionals assist clients maximize revenue while exploring market opportunities.
Mergers & Acquisitions/Business Broker
- Business Assessment (Operational, Financial, Valuation)
- Comprehensive Sale Coordination & Management
- Sell-side Candidate Search
- Business Coaching
- Business Succession Planning
- Buy-side Candidate Research & Analysis
- Financial Business Model Development
- Business Plan & Budget Analysis
- Strategic Plan Evaluation
- Business Valuation & Assessment
- Business Restructuring
- Middle-market services businesses with annual sales of $3M – $50M.
- Recognized as one of the most experienced Business Brokers / M&A firms in the healthcare services sector.
- Completed more physical therapy deals than any other U.S. business broker.
- Analyzed and valued hundreds of healthcare practices (physical therapy, urgent care, dermatology, O&P) and business services companies.
- Accredited Dermatology Partners – Advised and managed sale of 30-location platform business to private equity firm.
- MedExpress Urgent Care – Advised and managed initial sale of growing urgent care business to private equity firm positioning company for nationwide expansion.
- Northern Physical Therapy – Managed sale of successful multi-site Midwest practice to strategic buyer.
- Sports Training and Physical Therapy – Advised and coordinated sale of premier New Jersey platform practice to strategic buyer.
- Theraplay, Inc. – Represented provider of multi-site, multi-discipline pediatric therapy in partnership deal with private equity firm.
- WorkPro Occupational Health – Brokered sale of Mid-Atlantic multi-site occupational health medical practice to strategic buyer.
Values: Integrity. Trust. Creativity. Reliability.
944 County Line Road, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010