Millennials will change the course of healthcare, according to a PNC Healthcare survey conducted in January, 2015. Note the trends among this demographic group (age 21-32) poised to overtake boomers in buying power...
- Desire for speedy delivery of care (preference for retail clinics)
- Greater reliance on word-of-mouth marketing (e.g. Yelp, Healthgrades)
- More online review of insurance options prior to selection
- Preference for upfront treatment estimates
- Kicking care down the road (due to high medical costs)