What We Do
Advise — Lead — Close
MT Consulting professionals specialize in the sale of U.S. healthcare practices (i.e.: physical therapy, urgent care, dermatology) and business services companies with annual revenue of over $3 Million. Our portfolio of services addresses the varied needs and priorities of owners looking to exit their business.
As your adviser, we will actively listen & learn about your business, your concerns, objectives, financial needs and expectations as they relate to a sale. We’ll guide and support you through the sales process…from decision to sell to deal end. While we focus on business readiness and market opportunities, you’ll be free to focus on day-to-day operations and company performance. Our team diligently manages the details, monitors the deadlines and minimizes seller distractions.
We’re trusted by business sellers and respected by business buyers… Consider MT Consulting for a Committed, Confidential and Experienced approach to selling your business.
Merger & Acquisitions / Business Broker Services
Count on MT Consulting to help you…
Sell Your Business
Our comprehensive & successful approach to a sale includes:
- Detailed operational assessment
- Financial analyses
- Practice or business valuation
- Seller’s profile development
- Representation to qualified buyers or investors
- Sales process management
- Deal structure & negotiation expertise
Find the Right Buyer
We’re committed to identifying a good fit among buyers, sellers and their employees.
Our approach involves:
- Identifying qualified buyer and/or investor candidates
- Confirming the viability of interested parties to finalize a deal
- Assessing & recommending the best buyer option
Improve Your Operations
Are your financials in order? Is your healthcare practice or business appropriately staffed?
We’ll review and highlight operational areas where fine-tuning could enhance your business value and negotiating position. Our review includes:
- Real Estate
Develop an Exit Strategy
Even if selling is not top-of-mind, creating an action plan for a future exit should be.
Our plan and your focus on key milestones will better position your business when it’s time to take equity or sell. The optimal time frame for strategy development is 3-5 years prior to a desired sale. Our analysis provides:
- Thorough Business Assessment
- Detailed Action Plan
Value & Assess Your Business
Do you know what your business is worth? A current valuation is a critical component of the sales process as well as a useful tool in securing loans, planning for retirement, evaluating net worth, calculating estate taxes, etc. Our valuation & assessment will cover:
- In-depth analysis of your business
- Fair market value calculation
- Operational benchmarks vs. peer businesses
- Business recommendations
Other Business Broker Services:
- Financial Business Modeling – Facilitates business growth.
- Business Plan & Budget Analysis – Establishes a solid path forward for new & existing businesses; Aids in securing financing.
- Strategic Plan Evaluation – Audits an existing plan on operational levels and highlights recommendations.
- Business Restructuring Planning – Assesses an operation; develops a blueprint for enhanced profitability, valuation & negotiating position.
MT Consulting was instrumental in evaluating and packaging our business to create overall value. Their ability to keep us focused, prepare us for due diligence, and lead us through the process was critical for us to have a successful transaction.
This expertise resulted in a great deal and great relationships moving forward. They expertly created a confidential environment while managing the process, preparing us for buyer meetings and guiding us through due diligence. They listened to us, understood our concerns and allowed us to maintain control throughout the transaction…
– Lisa & Steve Mackell
What’s involved in selling your business? Learn here.